Saturday, June 9, 2012

My daily Breakfast Nr 1

I had a new thought....yes it happens sometimes. We photograph all the times when we eat, never mind if we have taken already a picture, we take another one when we do it again, so I thought, why not post them so apart from the recipes there are just simple breakfast ideas.

Every morning while I get ready for work my Fiancee treats me with a surprise breakfast, I tell you I feel so spoiled, being a chef and being able to just sit down and getting a breakfast cooked with love

Today I got treated with a lovely Spanish omelet, a light version without the potatoes. There was just fresh green peppers and tomatoes in it and as a surprise some lovely cheese filling. With that I had some toasted baguette and some pumpernickel. I love pumpernickel, especially with lots of butter and jam....which I had after the omelet basically as my dessert

Like this and a lovely cup of coffee, my day just starts absolutely in the best way.
Still sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment