Sunday, June 10, 2012

My daily Breakfast Nr 2

today I got these lovely fried eggs over easy on Pumpernickel with little pork chipolatas. Mmmmm, what a start of the day. The eggs were still beautifully soft inside and I love it when the egg yolk runs over the bread.

The pork chipolatas come from a local shop. The meat was ground very fine which is not my favorite, but they were still nice. It is not easy to find great breakfast sausages here in Accra, but I don't give up

For the hotel I have somebody in France looking for a butcher that will make the sausages for us, so we will have a unique breakfast sausage here in the hotel. I will tell you more when I get the first samples

Simple breakfast but delicious, of course with my coffee, today no sleepy picture of me....better so it might fright readers away

No comments:

Post a Comment